What’s goin’ on? (Weekend edition)
If you’re looking for more analysis of the Supreme Court’s decision today . . . well, you won’t find it here. But do check out your facebook feed, should you have one, as today, everyone is an expert in Constitutional Law.
What you will find here is a partial list of events this weekend.
Friday, June 29th:
- ArtWalk! That fabulous, once-a-month bonanza of . . . . well, this ONE of the reasons we love Gainesville. Check it out!
ArtWalk! (Click to see full size (i.e., legible) listing)
- Highlights of ArtWalk include (but are by no means limited to):
- In addition to ArtWalk, Project Gainesville is hosting the very fun Friday Art Fest.
“Stop by and learn more about the Gainesville Art Scene while mingling with local Gainesville artists and crafts people.”
We did last month, and had a blast (as well as stocking up on some essentials.)
- Tomorrow also brings the Jesus’ Love Bomb. Show the world our city is about love, not hate.
Saturday, June 30th:
- The super-cool Repurpose Project is hosting Crafty Family Day!
- Eat local by checking out our farmers markets!
Sunday, July 1st (yes, July already!):
Monday, July 2nd:
- Dinner and a movie–and learn more about the unseen war on American family farms, learn why local food is sometimes pricey and harder to find.
We love you, indiegainesvillians, and hope to see lots of you out and about this weekend!