This, that, and more! Fun times ahead!
Let’s just jump right into the fun, shall we?
- If you’ve ever dreamed of having your own business, this is the place for you to check out first. If you have services to offer those starting up, this is also the place to check out!
The site, like ours, is a labor of love, and we appreciate that labor–and love you back (you know who you are!)
- Volta Coffee in the national news for doing what they do best: being awesome. (This is not the first and certainly won’t be their last time being recognized for their passion!)
- Jesus’ Love Bomb continues Friday, and we really hope to see you there!
Confused? What’s this about? Read more.
- Did you miss the delicious news that Satchel’s is open and hotter than ever?
- And speaking of deliciousness, have you been to Flashbacks Cafe? Check out this great deal!
- Join the crafty and friendly folks of the Repurpose Project for the weekly Crafty Family Day! This week, we will dive into our imaginations as we create art out of various, repurposed materials. There are no rules … besides utilizing your own, unique and creative mind!
- Take care of yourself, and drink good coffee. Thrive Handicrafts is making new, Sweetwater Coffee inspired soaps!
Kudos to both for their indie partnership!
- Don’t be shy! Enter the Scenic Highway Photo Contest:
- In full (legible) size here.
- And lastly, we leave you with some more ideas for a fun-filled, indie-business supporting Saturday.Yummy lunch? Check. With dog? To benefit a good cause? Why not?!
Dogs Days of Summer–Lunch with your dog at Cafe C this Saturday!
And after lunch, check out indiegainesville’s newest (well, we think it’s the newest?) coffeehouse, Cymplify: